2012. május 27., vasárnap

Wonderful ♕


Hello cuties~


Guess what! Already, I bought my first burando stuff~~ It's Angelic Pretty. Yeeey ☆~o(≧▽≦)o
I am soooooo HAPPY ! ! Anyway, I know it's little but I love it sooo much. It is  'Lyrical Bunny' socks. And it is very cute. It is rare in my area but I can bought a Lolita stuff~~ I bought it from Nekohime. She is super cool and very cute >w<
Aaand, she sent me cute lolita accessories what she made. Super cute~
But now, I show you them~~

First of all, she put some cute sticker to the top of the pack.






















Cute, isn't it? I love the rainbow and that sparkling sky. haha
Aaaand, tadaaaa~~


Kyaaa , the bunny is super cute and that pastel purple color is so sweet. I love this color sooo much and aww...It's really Angelic Pretty! I can't belive it. haha
And I show you the presents~~


She wrote a cute letter, send me a cute heart brooch, lollipop earrings and a bracelet. Thank you, dear 
I am sooo happy that I can bought a really sweet lolita stuff. I hope this post wasn't boring..haha
But I am really happy \(-^o^-)/ I hope I'll can buy more lolita stuff in my summer time~
That's all for now, dear Unicorns ~
Bye. ☆

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése